[PD] Continuous Integration for Externals

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Nov 29 02:54:02 CET 2016

Hi,

On 28.11.2016 22:34, Thomas Mayer wrote:
> Obiously, I would like to set up a Mac build machine as well. What do I
> need to install on a clean system via command line? Has anybody else
> tried to do that before?

Yes, it has been tried by IOhannes, and Dan and Antoine have helped with
their mails as well.

My library uses the Makefile from pd-lib-builder, and OS X builds are
fat binaries containing both 32 and 64 bit versions, let's see if brew
install <package list> --universal will take care of it.

Should I use gcc or clang for compilation on OS X? Or both?

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"Ich komme aus dem Staunen nicht heraus."
"Dann bleib halt drin, du Seppel"