[PD] maxlib arraycopy

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 19:48:58 CET 2016

Hey list,
Recently my rechunk~ abstraction has ceased to work. I've recently re-installed and, it seems the maxlib/arraycopy object is not working the way it used to. I used to send it a list with[sourceArray start end destinationArray(values,but now, when the source array is longer than the destination array, I get error messages that:arraycopy: start point 1223199 out of range for destination chunk_2_13Where chunk_2_13 is an array created to be the same length as the chunk I wish to extract.
Does anyone have a better way of copying chunks from one array into another? Is there a vanilla way?
Questions, questions,Ed