[PD] Purr Data rc2

Lumis Xulepth lumis at xulepth.fr
Thu Dec 1 22:19:23 CET 2016

Surprisingly, I just installed rc2, I had rc1 already installed as well
as jackd2 and it didn't remove anything! I have the exact same setup
Mint 18 cinnamon.

How did you install it? I used "dpkg -i purr-data..."

I tested rc2 because toggles in rc1 would not display their crossed
state, they work but the toggle box remains empty. (tested on linux and
osx 10.11).