[PD] issues with loading FFTease and lyonpotpourri & upload this to deken please

Eric Lyon audiodidact at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:44:12 CET 2016

Hi Alexandre,

The 64-bit version of LyonPotpourri should be considered experimental. Some
of it works and some of it is broken. I'll revisit the project once Pd
64-bit switches over to 64-bit processing.

Anyone is welcome to compile these externals for deken. Unfortunately I
don't have time to be directly involved in this project.

Best,

Eric