[PD] loadbang behavior

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:34:02 CET 2017

here is a sample code that demonstrate the issue :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/avilleret/helloworld/loadbang_issue/helloworld.c

When the object is created, loadbang method is called.
Save the patch.
Close it
Reopen it, then the loadbang method is called twice (maybe one time at
object loading and one more at patcher loadbang).

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr