[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:15:59 CET 2017

I wonder if we could get the additional [inlet~] features in there too.
Maybe someone has a branch with some of those?

I believe they were:

1) a control outlet so that abstractions can take both signals and controls
in their left most inlet like other (first class?) objects.. and, for
instance, clone with only signal inlets can still accept messages in its
left most inlet.
2) another outlet to indicate if a signal is actually attached to the
abstraction's inlet.

The DSP signal connection sensing could be quite nice so that we could
create abstractions and externals that fade in/fade out when signal
connections are connected or disconnected.. nicer for live patching..