[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:00:05 CET 2017

Hello list,

just to ask if there is any ruling on the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
for the "apply" button in properties. This really makes programming GUI
very time wasting. I do not know it what stage is this in.
I know the other topics being discussed are more important in a deeper
programming sense, but these little things add up a lot of time when
programming.

cheers

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 7:33 PM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> I'm planning (someday!) to write a helper abstraction to manage this :)

> On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 02:28:04PM -0500, William Huston wrote:
> > My #1 request is to be able to index into long arrays using the standard
> > phasor~, tabread4~ combo without loss of precision or complex hacks.
> >
> > I have not been able to master the use of the onset inlet, and would
> prefer
> > a simple solution (from a user's perspective anyway) like the Pd Double
> > approach taken by Katja. Maybe at least improve the help file
> demonstrating
> > how the onset inlet works?
> >
> > I deal with audio files commonly which are 1-2 hrs long. Would be
> wonderful
> > to be able to mangle them with Pd.
> >
> > Thanks for Pd!!
> > It brings me joy every day.