[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:47:37 CET 2017

Hi Dan,

Is this documented somewhere? I've been paging through this recently:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/WindowDialogs.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000957-CH43-SW3

but I don't know if it's current. Of special interest is that "cancel" is
supposed to revert even after applying with anything other than "OK."

Matt