[PD] [PD-announce] PuREST JSON 1.4.2 "Argo in shipyard" released

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Jan 3 14:04:03 CET 2017

Hello,

I am happy to announce the release of PuREST JSON 1.4.2, code name:
Argo in shipyard.

This release is a minor update and contains changes to the build scripts
and documentation. This version also has a Mac OS X release available
via deken.

PuREST JSON is a library for working with RESTful HTTP webservices, and
JSON data.

Authentication and authorization for webservices are available with
basic HTTP auth, cookie authentication, and OAuth. As an example for
OAuth authenticated webservices, a Twitter client is included.

This release is available from deken for Windows, Linux i386, and Linux
x86_64 with the name "purest_json"

Changes since 1.4.1:
- Update of build scripts and documentation
- Usage of CI for build

See the full changelog at
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/blob/master/Changelog.txt

Github repository:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson

Source code packages:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/releases

Full documentation:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/wiki

Build instructions for all platforms:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/wiki/Compilation

Have fun,
Thomas
--
"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how
dumb my suggestions are."