[PD] Graphical envelope generator with breakpoints

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 8 13:06:32 CET 2017

Fred Jan

On 08-01-17 12:39, Liam Goodacre wrote:
> There is [envgen] from the ggee library, but you're probably looking for
> a Vanilla solution.

The tof library contains [breakpoints] and [breakpoints~], which are
derived from [envgen].

> I would also like to see this done in data structures. Extra points if
> it can define a Bezier curve.

The filterview object from Hans Steiner did bezier curves, but he used
Tcl/Tk code to make it happen. It would be cool if it could be used in
other objects. https://puredata.info/downloads/filterview.

Fred Jan