[PD] Upgrading from Pd-extended to 47-0-64bits OSX

jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net
Mon Jan 9 17:38:11 CET 2017

Hello
This is a attempt to migrate from pd-extended to more updated versions for everyday use  :
means im trying to make my own libraries (for the first time in 15 years)

I've discovered the ‘Find Externals’ lever in the main menu, and it works for zexy, iemmatrix (so far) but i could not make it work for cyclone or maxlib

means (cyclone) and (maxlib) folders are downloaded to /Library/Pd/, just as iemmatfrix or zexy but when launching pd it says "can’t load library"
in all cases i do download the (Darwin-x86_64-32)(sources)-externals.

Anything to ‘make’ ?

Sorry to post this obvious question, looked for a while hints on internet and archives without success
tks
JmA