[PD] Purr Data rc4

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 04:56:51 CET 2017

> Cool,

> FYI I could successfully build, attached screenshot, but i`m gonna unninstall msys2 and delete purr-data(1) cuz both things are about 2.5GB and normally I use small C:\ drives for fast recovery if the system becomes unstable/non-operational.
That's mostly the msys2 build environment and dependencies.
The build directory is all that's needed to run Purr Data.  If you go in
C:\msys\home\purr-data\ you can move the build directory somewhere else
before you uninstall.

> Also the registry thing is necessary for externals to load so I think the thing is not really “unzip and run”. Though I could load zexy/z~, but I'm not sure which was, I mean I have different zexys installed on my system.
Try this:[zexy/z~]
[externdir(|[classinfo z~]|[print externdir]

What does it print out?

> Also some abs that have specific [declares] were unable to open, literally no window and no errors printed on the console. I suspect those [declares] were pointing to an ggee/image that is not compatible with RC4.
What are the arguments to those [declare] objects?

> Probably the next thing will be to use the installer, but I have other priorities.
> Let me know if you wanna test something.
> BTW, excellent work!!!
> (1) I keep a copy for some time on another HD but is way big, cuz all the .o?
Are you talking about the build environment you just created, or the installer?
-Jonathan

Salutti,Lucarda