[PD] PD hangs when opening a sub-patch that expects creation argument

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:55:59 CET 2017

I'll try to come up with a minimal example. Normally, I can open an
abstraction directly, as you say. But in this case, I can't. It's a rather
complicated patch, though, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

As for your other question, I tried installing 0.47.1 several months ago,
but ran into other problems related to some external libraries I was using,
so I reverted back to 0.46.7. Maybe I'll install it again, and see if it
hangs as well when I try to open this patch.

Thanks,
David.