[PD] Purr Data rc4

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 06:56:40 CET 2017

> I'm fairly certain I don't want an online dependency for help patch content.

Yes your right, I was just about to say "sorry for the noise", is rather unpractical & very time consuming to port all *-help.pds. Also is rather irrelevant to make them "nicer".

>> Also it could be an html file with the .pd part inside an <code> </code>.

>That could be interesting.

>From the user standpoint, it would make the most sense to be able to position a Pd patch (which is just an svg) inside the flow of a web page.  So one could have a blog entry, webapp, etc., and the Pd patch would be like an interactive image in it.

>But that would require some significant development time to implement.

I`m not sure if I get this, as I see it as a potencial "tutorial" which are already covered in the "help browser".

I mean the patch inside the </code> is totally working except that you cant save it, right?

We are opening a remote patch inside a nice html?

>> Can html+css, which is "text-only", be saved in the .pd?

> Also it could be an html file with the .pd part inside an <code> </code>.

That could be interesting.

>From the user standpoint, it would make the most sense to be able to position
a Pd patch (which is just an svg) inside the flow of a web page.  So one could
have a blog entry, webapp, etc., and the Pd patch would be like an interactive
image in it.

But that would require some significant development time to implement.

-Jonathan