[PD] building externals on windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:56:05 CET 2017

>but now I got MinGW...

>can I have both?

yes

________________________________
From: Pd-list <pd-list-bounces at lists.iem.at> on behalf of Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:51 PM
To: Jonathan Wilkes
Cc: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] building externals on windows

yeah, i'm downloading again, seems i only had a corrupted download of only 10mb

but now I got MinGW...

can I have both?

> I just sent you the print screen of that

Thanks.  In addition to size, I'm curious why that file doesn't have the msys2 icon.
And why there is a checkmark next to it.

Just tried downloading and running the installer on an x86_64 Windows 10 machine.
I successfully got to the initial installation screen without error.  (Didn't go any further.)

-Jonathan