[PD] [coll] bug

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:41:45 CET 2017

yeah, I see I have it in the cyclone 02 beta 2 you sent me...

so, again, only issue I have is with the included help file from cyclone 02

I dont get the error with the new help file I wrote from scratch, I dont
have the issue with the given test file that initiated this thread on the
list, I can't replicate it by creating the object or anything.

and the threaded functionality works just fine as it should...

Well, like I said, we are working on updating [coll] and we'll reintroduce
this functionality and see how it goes, but we'll reintroduce it in a
different way, as the other way did break max msp compatibility

cheers