[PD] Purr Data rc4

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 21:52:50 CET 2017

> It comes from here:

http://www.w3schools.com/jquerymobile/jquerymobile_form_sliders.asp

Here's a prototype using the new data structure [draw] commands
I mentioned.  (Attached)
* If I was going to turn this into a real GUI widget, I'd add a field
to the [struct] to store the slider value.  Then I could create lots
of sliders with different values.  It's also possible to add fields to
control the scaling, rotation, colors, etc.
* Changing the glow color when dragging is a bit tricky compared to CSS.
I probably need some extra event types to specify the beginning and end
of the drag event* Obviously adding text is trickier. CSS basically exists to gracefully
handle text-flow* You can right-click the scalar and choose "Properties" to change the
fields.

-Jonathan