[PD] [coll] bug

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:25:45 CET 2017

yeah, derek was talking about our current development, where we screwed up
with the order of bangs in the unthreaded - but fixed now.

Derek, would you care to elaborate why you think unthreaded should be the
default?

And is this threaded stuff only for multi threaded processors? How does
this work on a single core rasbperry pi or something like that?

cheers