[PD] phdhosts at newblankets.org

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:58:23 CET 2017

Hi there... I just got a bounce back from this address so I thought I would
reply here instead:

I am happy to host or coordinate hosting for artists that would like to
present work in New Orleans.  There are several venues in town that present
experimental music on an almost weekly basis though they do book somewhat
far in advance.  If anyone is planning a tour of the Southeast and wants to
make a New Orleans stop I will do my best to help them out.

I also teach at Tulane University and could arrange for a lecture/workshop
in one of my courses if that is desired.

Cheers,
Rick