[PD] email phdhosts at newblankets.org if you're interested/able to host Pd *Artists in Transit*

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:29:46 CET 2017

Hi all,
Since the next PdCon was mentioned, and I have shown interest in organizing
it, I though I should also send an email here. There's currently no venue
where I could host any New Blankets AIT, but it's quite possible that,
along with a friend and colleague, I'll be organizing the next PdCon, to be
held in Athens, Greece, somewhere in 2018.
For that event, Joe bear Athens in mind.

Best,
Alexandros