[PD] [relay] bug (zexy library)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Feb 2 14:43:21 CET 2017

I think he rather wanted to confirm that this bug still exists... I also get that crash with the latest zexy version available at deken (2.2.6), and I actually committed that bug report :-).

Maybe not relevant, but here's my [vrelay] object which handles this case without a crash. It also lets the user change the index of the element to be compared (e.g. you can also relay by the second element etc.) which can be quite useful. And you can change the arguments via a set message.

The only thing it can't do (right now) is to relay by 'float', 'symbol' and 'list' selector. But I never needed to, because [route] already can.

Christof