[PD] [relay] bug (zexy library)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 2 16:01:31 CET 2017

On 2017-02-02 15:11, Christof Ressi wrote:
> When I load zexy, I get a post in my Pd console which tells me "♡ the zexy external  2.2.6svn"
>
> Is this enough to justify my belief I'm using zexy-2.2.6?

no.
it just confirmst that you installed zexy-2.2.6svn,
which was a pre-release.

> Also, it's the only zexy I have installed right now.
>
> BTW, the crash won't happen if you just send [5( to [relay 5] without the outlet being connected to some other object!

well, as mentioned in the sf bugreport, the problem is really on Pd's
side (it's only exposed via [relay]).
there's also a patch to fix the problem on the Pd-side [555], but it's
unlikely to ever get applied.

fgamsdr
IOhannes

[555] https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/555/