[PD] [coll] bug

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:01:48 CET 2017

> i don't think a threaded version of [coll] is so out-of-the ordinary
> that it will confuse people out of their minds.

thanks, me too, but you've put it really well and better than I could...

I've been using Pd for a while now, and don't think I'd ever be confused
with seeing that at all

> oh, and of course the term "deterministic" can be stretched quite far.

and that's also a term that confused me, I'm more used with "depth first"

Anyway, I just worked on a new help file and everything. I'm keeping the an
option for unthreaded and all, but I'm also saying one should not use it
and just adapt to the best patching practice instead if needed.

cheers