[PD] What is pd-WORKSPACE?

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:24:23 CET 2017

There is a subpatch named WORKSPACE, I didn't include a screen print of it,
but it's attached below. Like I said, it works as long as I only have one
instance of "effect~" in my main patch. It's only when I have more than
one, they overwrite each other.

I'm not sure what you mean by "locality", but I'm certainly willing to
learn if someone can teach me.

Thanks.