[PD] phdhosts at newblankets.org

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:20:19 CET 2017

Hello dear pd-makers !

I am not sure I understand very well all the context of New Blankets /
phdhosts. However, I would also be happy to host artists/researchers and
maybe arrange a performance (lecture/workshop might not be as easy to
organize) in Angers, in the West of France. At the moment I cannot ensure
any fee though.
Also, there is a friendly network of people involved in new
media/experimental scene in the West of France (cities of Rennes, Nantes,
Poitiers...) and I would happily help anyone to connect to concerned people
in other cities.

...like a bottle to the digital ocean.

Cheers,

Raphaël ILIAS

> Hi there... I just got a bounce back from this address so I thought I
> would reply here instead:
>
> I am happy to host or coordinate hosting for artists that would like to
> present work in New Orleans.  There are several venues in town that present
> experimental music on an almost weekly basis though they do book somewhat
> far in advance.  If anyone is planning a tour of the Southeast and wants to
> make a New Orleans stop I will do my best to help them out.
>
> I also teach at Tulane University and could arrange for a lecture/workshop
> in one of my courses if that is desired.
>
> Cheers,
> Rick

Raphaël Ilias
*     phae.fr <http://phae.fr>*
     10 rue des Deux Haies - 49100 Angers / France
     phae.ilias at gmail.com / 06 04 45 79 78