[PD] AES UK 2017 UP Event

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 14:44:29 CET 2017

Apologies for cross-postings A short notice about a UK AES event I am
helping out with that may be of interest to our list members.

AES Up Your Output 2017 is a two day event aimed at students of
acoustics, audio engineering, signal processing and music
technology. This year it will be held at Southampton Solent University
UK on Sat 18th Sun 19th March, and will include a great range of
industry keynotes and practical workshops, on subjects from audio
mastering to spatial audio in live broadcast. There is a student
poster competition with prizes of plug-in packs from SSL, Isotope and
Acoustica and books from Focal Press.

Find out more at http://upyouroutput.com

all best wishes,
Andy Farnell