[PD] Purr Data released!

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Fri Feb 10 12:31:38 CET 2017

Hi,

Terrific work.

I spotted a small thing last night trying it on an old patch. I'll try
and make a streamlined version of the problem in the patch.

I have a subpatch with GOP. The parent patch has a selector which moves
the coordinates of the GOP in the sub-patch. if I'm in Performance mode
and I change the view in the GOP PurrData goes in edit mode.

the message to change the coordinates is:
[ ; pd-sidepanel donecanvasdialog 1 1 1 0 -1 1 1 196 924 $1 10, dirty 0 (

Hope this helps
Pierre-Olivier