[PD] Purr Data released!

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Feb 10 15:01:08 CET 2017

On 2017년 02월 09일 23:19, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> Get binaries here:
> https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/tree/master

How are pd-l2ork and Purr Data distiguished or are they one?

on the site you link to, the downloads in the purr-data-binaries folder
are named pd-l2ork-2.0...

when I download the pd-l2ork-2.0-ubuntu_16.04-x86_64.deb package I can't
install that because the package installer says:
Error: A later version is already installed.

In the pacage description I read no mention of Purr Data, instead it is
all about Pd-L2Ork..

I have no mention of Purr-Data in my program list. When launching
Pd-L2Ork though, I get a window with the name purr-data.

In the help menu of the program purr-data, I read "About Pd-l2ork"

The version there shows Pd-l2ork version 20161221

I'm confused about all the different names and different variants and
capitalizations.