[PD] Purr Data released!

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:08:01 CET 2017

> I have a Mac Mini running 10.6.8 I would be happy to try it out.

Great!
I'm doing the GUI part of so-called "10.8" build manually at the moment.So let me get that set up in the install scripts correctly to make it easier
to test this.
-Jonathan

On 10 Feb 2017, at 16.31, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, what is the earliest version of OS X that is still supported for Purrdata?> Will 10.6 Snow Leopard work?

The GUI will work on 10.6 (at least that is what it says on the website).  But I'm
not sure if the build infrastructure supports a version that old or not.
I'm happy to try to get it working on a version that old.  But it's difficult because
I don't have that software to test it on.
-Jonathan