[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:30:19 CET 2017

> it sounds that you are saying that if a vanilla patch does not look as how
> you see it in your Mac is “bad”.

yes, or kinda, as I wouldn't  say it like that, I can also say that if a
vanilla patch doesn't look as how you see it in linux or windows, it is
bad... it is a two way street here, and my concern is that things work out
of the box for cross platforms.

Or, like I said it myself

*I just hoped we could make vanilla laod the same fonts in all platforms
> and that patches would all look the same as in Purr Data, what's preventing
> it from happening?*

And by "*what's preventing it from happening?*" I'm basically asking: What
is it that we should do to make it happen that we are not doing right now,
and why are we not doing it?

cheers