[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:11:15 CET 2017

Sure, I’m also happy.

I`m not on my computer atm, but if iirc the coll-help you did looks better on my pc.

Did you changed the font size?

Drag&drop the coll-help.pd to a new tab on chrome.

The first line ends with the font size for that patch , e.g:

#N canvas 258 200 450 300 10;
#X obj 146 102 dac~;

in this case font size is 10.

check if its the same file both on Windows & Mac.

–
It will ease a lot solving the issue if the name of the font somehow loses the spaces in its name.