[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:22:24 CET 2017

> Sure, I’m also happy.
>
> I`m not on my computer atm, but if iirc the coll-help you did looks better
> on my pc.

cool, i've been working on it since we put cyclone 0.3 pre-alpha 4 or
something, but it's still the same font size and averything

#N canvas 553 23 558 592 10;

check if its the same file both on Windows & Mac.

it's the same file, from git, can't go wrong, same one, same size

So, what really intrigues me is why it looks "ok" in extended, but "weird"
in vanilla, if it is the same font and all... guess we need to understand
that

cheers