[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:31:20 CET 2017

ok, dont know how I managed to screw up that badly, but now the
-font-weight normal" flag works! It doesn't look "bold" anymore, but it
still takes a lot of space outside the patch area... whereas in Extended
that doesn't happen (intriguing).

and it's funny how vanilla is using "bold" by default

[image: Imagem inline 1]