[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:38:17 CET 2017

> I added two builds that include Dejavu Sans Mono within the app bundle

see screenshot attached, looks just like what vanilla looks in linux and
windows with the same font set to normal instead of bold.

So, I like where this is going, where the 3 of them have the same font and
spacing and everything.

what I dont like is that it still looks quite different than Extended and
Purr Data with the same DVSM font...

and I still dont get what's up with that

cheers