[PD] Fw: Re: compiling Pd on Windows 7 with MinGW

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Feb 14 12:10:52 CET 2017

Thanks a lot, Dan! Maybe throw a message on the list once you think it shall work, so those with a Windows machine can test.

Christof

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017 um 01:06 Uhr
Von: "Dan Wilcox" <danomatika at gmail.com>
An: "Christof Ressi" <christof.ressi at gmx.at>
Cc: pd-list <pd-list at iem.at>
Betreff: Re: compiling Pd on Windows 7 with MinGW

Yes, it doesn’t work completely on windows yet. I’m going to setup a windows box to smooth that out. In the meantime, IOhannes might have some info on building the pd.dll.