[PD] DejaVu Font: Shipping & using on W32

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:35:56 CET 2017

howdy, I'll insist here as well, again, I like that we're looking in to how
to install the same fonts for all platforms, but I'm really concerned about
patches not looking the same in vanilla and in Extended/Purr Data.

what are the challenges in making it not only work well in cross platforms,
but also in this different pd flavors?

cheers