[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:54:40 CET 2017

Hi Roman,

Cool.

Y put a pkg here :

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/pd-test-metrics.zip

with a test patch, feel free to add some GOP for your tests.

I ship the fonts and [ggee/image]. For Windows Install the .ttf, just double-click on them.

You can also use “-font-weight normal” without the quotes at pd`s startup flag.

The overall target is that patches that were done with extended displays correctly on vanilla

Also include in the pkg the .tcl. that goes in the tcl folder.(backup the original)

Please report if there are problems with [ggee/image].

Give us some screenshots please, specialy on Linux

Salutti,
Lucarda.