[PD] Pd Metrics on Xubuntu 16 04 02 LTS

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:20:28 CET 2017

Cool, thanx for the screen-shot.

>I don't know where are the fonts. When I use startup flag font-face

"DejaVu Sans Mono", Pd don't like the " ... " I don't know if you know

this issue.

I think you already have DejaVu font

Didnt know that “...” doesn't work on Linux, seems to not work on any OS, that's probably Tcl.
But you can cd to your  /usr/local/lib/pd/bin from the command line an do:

pd - font-face "DejaVu Sans Mono"

Note that I`m not a Linux user.

Salutti,
Lucarda.