[PD] Pd Metrics on Xubuntu 16 04 02 LTS

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:17:08 CET 2017

I agree with you that the installer can handle the issue more correctly.

But

In my case (probably other users too) I never use the installer, I use the zip which just run. No registry keys no nothing. Also to switch from PCs, versions, various tests & and more.

But I can perfectly live if the issue is handled only with the installer.

>work around tried and tested solutions,

sounds a bit errorprone to me.

The twapi solution is really straigth-forward. It will work yes or yes.

It adds around 1.2MB to the app.

600 for the fonts & 600 for the twapi.