[PD] Menu bar height (differences across platforms)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:39:23 CET 2017

Here`s the backup:

line 306

# some platforms have a menubar on the top, so place below them
            set ::menubarsize 0
            # Tk handles the window placement differently on each
            # platform. With X11, the x,y placement refers to the window
            # frame's upper left corner. http://wiki.tcl.tk/11502
            set ::windowframex 3
            set ::windowframey 53
# TODO add wm iconphoto/iconbitmap here if it makes sense

Try changing these:

set ::windowframex 3
set ::windowframey 53

try both to 0