[PD] Question about loadbang and dynamic sub-patches

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:18:52 CET 2017

Hi!

I have a question about the expected behaviour of loadbang when it's used
in a sub-patch that's built dynamically. It appears that it isn't getting
triggered. I've attached a simplified example.

Should it get triggered? Does anyone know of a workaround for this? In
other words, something that's functionally equivalent? I want certain
events to happen once when I build a sub-patch dynamically, to initialize
some objects. I guess I could use creation arguments to do that, but I'd
rather not have to do that.

Thanks,
David.