[PD] deken and windows

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:55:40 CET 2017

> next time deken should offer you that dir.

but it doesn't! So i got a bug here I guess... it is asking me to install
in this folder, which seems to be the global folder as specified in your
link, but that doesn't work anymore...

so, still about the link, it seems outdated.

And about the Mac part, it's funny, cause I usually install (and prefer to)
in the extra folder of the Pd app (Pd/Contents/Resources/extra). I like it
cause it is "pd" specific, what I install here doesn't affect my Pd
Extended distribution, that is nice!

So, yeah, this is a cool link but seems outdated and could use some new
work on...

Global/Library/Pd (you need to create the "Pd" folder)
Hmm, but why isn't it created like the other

ok, I gotta stop, I'm opening a can of worms here again :)

cheers