[PD] deken and windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:47:56 CET 2017

Wait a second.

You have Pd-extended & Pd 0.47.1 both installed on the “C:\Program Files (x86)\” ?

Describe your folders on “Program Files (x86)”. (1)

Or tell us if you installed any of them somewhere else.

Anyway you can give “write access” to your running “extra” folder & have the benefits of not sharing externals if that's your wish.

Go to your “extra” folder and right-click, properties, security tab, select the user and... (I don't have a win10 ATM, is there an “Edit button”?)

(1) both apps install (by default) to a Pd folder here, I never had a system with both Pds normally installed.