[PD] deken and windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:07:32 CET 2017

Hi Roman,

>Oh, I am definitely going to challenge that notion. I am totally

convinced the _correct_ way for th....

>Sorry, since the topic came up, I had to express what ....

I understand your point and you're right. But remember that those places where is safe to install externals are related to how Pd auto finds them.

Probably a convenient solution has direct connection to Miller's announcement on a prefs. file that currently does not exist for Windows & Mac.

I think that the config file is something that's becoming a “Must” .