[PD] deken and windows

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 05:01:41 CET 2017

> If you have a puredata.info account, you should be able to update it.

yep, got it, and I'm on it... I really wish to make an extensive tutorial
on dealing with externals in Pd, you'll see ;)

> but I wonder if there's a way for Pd to allow us to go there. There
> certainly is, but seems it won't be too simple…
>

> +1 on this. There should be a simple way to open the current externals
> folder, like how many macOS applications have a option to “Show in Finder”
> for various content. This could be a button in the deken panel or a menu
> option in Help, etc.

yeah, and not only deken, but also when setting the Path, guess those are
the 2 places you need it.

maybe for both, and in all systems, it could have these main options more
readily available (global / user / app's extra ) and then "other"

cheers