[PD] (wip) Preferences file.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:29:04 CET 2017

I think this file should not be shared on different installations of Pd and should be relative only to the running executable.

>With unix/Linux systems filenames startting with a "." are normally not

displayed, but modern Linux file browsers have an option "show hidden

files".

Thanx!
: )
I was putting “.pdsettings” on the search bar and nothing came out, thinking this mystery Os where I never could hook a normal USB soundcard...
: )

>AFAIK, Wordpad can handle LF-only line endings properly. Notepad is to

be avoided for any serious work.

I didn't knew that Wordpad trick. On exchange for that, for serious work I recommend Notepad++, especially the “find in files” to name only one of many included tools.