[PD] external terminology

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:27:23 CET 2017

> I think that definitely makes sense and
> perhaps I was coming from the wrong/developer
> direction.

yes, I totally consider myself not a "developer*", in the sense I have zero
training in computer science, language and jargons, so all my conceptions
comes from being a pd user and pd patcher... this is the idea I have and
the one I've been propagating to my Pd students, but I've never questioned
it cause I took them for granted...

* though I've been developing some stuff to pd :)