[PD] building externals on windows

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:30:50 CET 2017

> try msys2: https://msys2.github.io/
> it comes with GCC, a UNIX-like shell and a package manager (pacman). I'm
> using mingw32_shell.bat (should lie in C:/msys64) all the time to compile
> stuff. If you use pd-lib-builder, just open the shell, 'cd' to the
> directory of the makefile and type:
>
> make pdincludepath={path to m_pd.h} pdbinpath={path to pd.exe}
> make install objectsdir={where you want to install}
> make clean
>
> Christof

Hi, today is the day I have to really do this. I installed MinGW / msys02
and all things previously discussed on this thread. I know I just have to  open
the shell, 'cd' to the directory of the makefile and type some stuff.

I can open what I'm assuming is the shell, but I can't even 'cd' to
anywhere, commands don't seem to work and I cant even do 'ls' to list my
directories. This is my print screen...

help?

[image: Imagem inline 1]