[PD] Pd-Vanilla & OSC Bundle

Jérôme Abel abel.jerome at free.fr
Wed Feb 22 09:26:56 CET 2017

Hi list,

I succeed in sending UDP messages to an ESP8266 (Wifi Module with
Arduino IDE) with Pd-Vanilla [netsend -u]. But if I would like to send
OSC messages, I have to use [ [, sendtyped /led i $1, ] < message with
[packOSC] --- [udpsend].

The OSC library in Arduino receive "Bundle" messages so I wonder how to
send this kind of messages in Pd-Vanilla and [oscformat].

Just to finish, thanks for developing the OSC communication inside
PD-Vanilla. Here is an example in an artistic installation :
https://vimeo.com/204155167

Best,

--
Jérôme Abel