[PD] pduino/firmata trouble? (Rick Snow)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:34:13 CET 2017

On Son, 2017-02-19 at 12:27 +0100, Björn Eriksson wrote:
> Hello list!
> I experience also problems coming now and then whith different
> firmata together with pduino.
> Are there by chance any updated info on this, on how to have the
> latest pduino communicate at it´s best with what Firmata somewhere?

I once made a pduino version that uses less dependencies. I consider it
well tested with Firmata v2.2 and v2.3. I see that the current arduino
IDE (1.8.1) ships with Firmata protocol version 2.5.1.

I didn't track the changes since 2.3. However, I'm willing to fix
pduino if there is some indication that pduino is not compatible with
more recent Firmatas.

Please be as specific as possible in reporting what's not working for
you.

Roman